Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Wolfegger for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfegger

Slicer
Name: Wolfegger (Jan (pronounced Yon))

Current rank:
Slicer
Applying for: Guardian
Been on server: A year or so
Hours a day: 3 or more
Hours a week: 30+
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Goals: I want to help Loka thrive. Most importantly, I would like to help keep the game legitimate, by watching for cheaters. I play a lot, and I'm on sometimes when few are. At those times, I have wanted to be able to deal with trolls and players posting foul and racist language in chat. I would still like to take part in PvP, and I swear that I will not abuse administrative powers.

Why Me: I try to be a nice guy, and I believe that I have helped many on the server (trekked out to check out players' builds and give advice, given gear to players who lost it to raiders, explained how things work on Loka and in Minecraft to new players). As a teacher, I have developed patience and impartiality (not that every teacher develops this :) ). I will be fair. Being in an alliance with two guardian members, Shilo_Moonflair and Magpieman, I have seen how resolute they have been not to give any advantage to their town and alliance based in any way on their administrative powers. I would not impose myself on other's play; rather, I would stay unobtrusive.

Feel free to ask me questions.

P.S. I used Lottaine's template in the application--more power to her!

MasterAegon

Slicer
Seeing as how you have bore the weight of responsibility associated with Sentry (present circumstances being paramount), among other duties, I believe you would likely be up to the task. If given the opportunity I hope to see you on one of the teams and pushing the content!

Lazuli73

Slicer
I have no issue with you being a Guardian. Though personally it seems ambitious for a slicer to jump for guardian, I think you would be an excellent candidate for the position. Besides, where would the world be without ambition?

EastBowmen

Slicer
You have been the most consistently active member of Elysium and Argus for a while now. You're constantly helping players in chat, and looking to pick up the new guys and help them get hooked on the beautiful world of Loka. Jan for Guardian!

Status
Not open for further replies.