Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Thanks Guys

Castalina

Slicer
Dear Reader,

Three years ago, I found Loka, and at first, I didn't think anything of it and found it to be too complicated so I left for a few months. Time went by and something about this place hooked me, many of my friends from a server I came from told me about this place and so I came back. I joined Raywards town Zorros on Ascalon and I tried to give Loka a real shot. And let me be honored to tell you all, I have enjoyed every single moment of this experience. I have lived it, I have played it, and I have felt it. To all of you on Loka, over the past few years, I have seen so many of you grow to new places I would have never guessed, I have followed a story with everyone and that is beyond any fantasy TV show that I have watched. Loka has been here with me through my good, and my bad days. As some of you know of my real life, I do have a family, and I have a career. I say this because Loka has been my scapegoat, where I can come home and kind of lose a sense of reality for a few hours every day (despite my screaming kids in the background). As time has moved on, and as my life moves on, it has come to a point where I must say my final goodbye to this place.

There is so much you all have given me through this experience and I am beyond grateful to have played with you all and been apart of such an amazing story and have seen so many events and history. I planned on writing two pages worth of history and thanking documents to loka but instead, I leave you all with this short but sweet goodbye. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Loka. As my chapter comes to an end, another opens, and this wonderful evolving story of Loka continues. From Eldamar to Valinor, from Mirkwood to Tirion, from Althuan to Elrohir, and from Arden to myself, may the artifact keep you all in good health, and may Loka continue to shine bright through its future.

Go Forth everyone and thank you.

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
I remember the first time we met. When you were on top of your partly built wall in Elrohir, building away contently. Then I just came into the town out of nowhere and scared the living hell out of you! The first of many jumpscares! You were so angry, but then, after you had gotten over your shock, we had started talking, you about your town plans, me about my plans, different types of ways to properly lead a town. That was a fun day. I walked back to my town, happy to have made a new friend. And that friendship endured. Yes, we have had our ups and downs, but who doesn't?! I'm just happy to have met you, and will always cherish the times we spent on Loka. I will always remember our interesting late night chats, when we would discuss building ideas, lore ideas, or just something completely random. Never have I found someone so alike to myself, and I hope to be able to keep contact with you, for years to come! I will forever honor and respect what you have achieved. Your impact on the lore, and Loka as a whole is something that I deeply admire. The server will never be the same without you, and you will be missed! I will continue to uphold the hope that you will one day return, to continue your legendary story! Farewell, Queen Castalina!

Sparky___

Guardian
Oh dear...where to start...

When I joined Loka, I had zero intention of actually playing the server. In fact, myself, jibblypop, and DFG had joined Loka because we were following the trail of someone we had played with on another server. When we reached the outskirts of Valinor, however, a lot changed. People have over time liked to make fun of the players that like to roleplay on the server, but it was in fact this roleplay that kept me on the server. Honestly, we were really just trolling when we jumped into the courtyard in front of the castle in Valinor, but you managed to create a situation that was enjoyable to participate in as an outsider. Needless to say you deserve a lot more credit than you have been given for your role on Loka. If it wasn't for your own willingness to create a story perhaps we or I would not have stayed on Loka. Perhaps Valinor would not have survived after you left it, to fight in its war against Utumno and eventually form an alliance with Jotunheimer and defeat the Covenant. I credit you with a lot of my first experiences on Loka, because were it not for you who knows where I'd be or the others in Valinor. All in all, I am very glad to have gotten to know you in-game and personally and as countless forum threads like this have show us, this is not goodbye, but see you later. Regardless, I wish you all the best and so help me god if you don't come back to point out the roaches I will be very angy.

bows DEEPLY in accordance with Elven Law

Last edited:

ACwavelength

Slicer
I never really talked to you, but without your posts on the forums I might have never known about the lore behind some of these impressive towns. I may not have been around during the time of towns such as Althuan and Valinor, but your lore posts kept their story alive.
Thanks, and farewell.

Zrxes

Slicer
bows in accordance with Elven Law
I think you’ll find Castalina deserves you to bow deeply in accordance with elven law, but besides that without Castalina I wouldn’t have stayed on loka. Yeah rayward was the one who brought me here but the reason that I was so enticed in Eldamar was the group Castalina built around himself and how enjoyable it was way back then. Without Cast, Valinor would have never happened, and the groups of friends that were created there that still are together in minecraft and beyond would likely not exist. I thank you Cast, for making Loka enjoyable for me and for rekindling my elf obsession. Novaer and savo 'lass a lalaith, guren níniatha n'i lû n'i a-govenitham

Bows deeply in accordance with Elven Law

Thanius_

Guardian
Castalina has always been a weird part of my time on Loka, he'd constantly come to me about this new idea he had and that he wanted my help or that he wanted me along for the ride or whatever, I never did take him up on any of his offers, and he's had so many of them, and so many great ideas, I just always had something going on, I hope one day you can return and we can make something great together Cast.

Bows deeply in accordance with Elven Law