Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Steve5729 for Librarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve5729

Slicer
Current rank: Slicer / LCR
Which role you are applying for: Librarian / Chronicler / Lore Team
Why you think you should become this role: Hi, yeah, I'm back again. There aren't really any active librarians at the moment. With Quests coming out soon I think there will be a large influx of lore with main story quests and what not. I'd love to help out with that and sort through the library. Lore on Loka is something I feel has been neglected, and I've been holding off on an application until I felt like more might come. One last thing to add is that I really feel that each player should make Loka's story their own. Loka's story isn't a line with only one main character. Each and every player can choose a role they want and I think that's something that should be encouraged by the lore team.
When you started playing on the server: Dec 8 2016
Time zone: PST
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Fluctuates greatly, 2-20
Examples of previous writing/lore:
(Apologies for possible grammar and spelling errors.)

Castalina

Slicer
I support his appreciation to roleplay, as well as reading some of his pieces on Loka forums lore page, I feel like he is qualified for this position.+1

mindblaster007

Plain, boring, and unsatisfying; I haven’t seen anything this distasteful in years.

Nah, this is by far some of the best lore I’ve seen. I actually remember “Lost, but On Purpose”. I was actually impressed and gained some respect for this man. Since then, I’ve remembered him mainly by his writing.

+1

Blazeslayer

Slicer
He would make for an amazing Librarian! His lore is pretty neat and well-written, and it just shows how well he would suit the role. And his dedication to the server is something else. It's quite cool to see someone who cares about Loka and it's community this much. +1

Thanius_

Guardian
This is honestly some of the new energy we've been needing for Loka, Steve's a perfect candidate for librarian because he actually cares about lore, there's not many people who do on loka now +1

ACwavelength

Slicer
I like lore stories that are based off real events, with actual places and actual people. Even though I barely go into the library, I'd love to see more of that type of story in there
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.