Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

RedSkilZZ for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddew98

Guardian
Current rank: Slicer
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: The rank of Sentry belongs to those entrusted with the task to ensure that Loka remains a toxic-free, safe and welcoming community. This is achieved not only by not only punishing those harassing players but by becoming a mature role model for others to base actions off of. Sentries must always be able to complete all of this while remaining level headed, fair in judgement and active. Those that are promoted to Sentry are players that help new players in the Intro Course and must know the mechanics of Loka so they can answer questions about the server correctly and punctually.

Why you think you should become this rank: I believe that I would be a good Sentry due to a handful of factors, mainly my excessive amount of online time and prior experience moderating/administrating servers. I can dedicate at least 45+ hours a week to playing and moderation. As I already read chat when I play and sometimes just run around spawn, I figure “well, why not do so while helping out the server a bit”. This time also means that I have accumulated several hours of experience on Loka and know the mechanics it runs off of, meaning that I can answer questions quickly and correct. While I have taken some short breaks throughout my time on Loka (mostly while studying for tests, vacation, ect.) I have/will ensure that I still remain active, joining via several Minecraft chatting apps, responding over Discord and reading the forums. Loka is a server that deserves to be enjoyed by everyone, if I were promoted to Sentry I would ensure that new players on Loka who truly enjoy the experience are provided shelter from those who want nothing but to ruin it. My previous experience moderating other servers will also be of great use (last one being a realistic factions server with rules similar to that of Loka), ensuring that I am adept in drawing lines between fooling around and toxicity/bullying.

When you started playing on the server: Sep 05, 2016
Time zone: EST most of the time (MT when I go/get home from Uni).
How often do you play (hours a day/week): I can dedicate about 5-7 hours per day on weekdays (except for Tuesdays where I work later) and about 10-12 hours per day on weekends. Thus being at least (about) 45+ hours a week. (Trust me, I have no life).

Last edited:

TeraMarie

Slicer
I think personally it would be a good idea for you to be sentry. There may be some bad blood between us, obviously, it would be good for more people to be sentries on the server and to help out with the toxicity that has been on and off lately. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.