Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Qfu for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanius_

Sentry
Qfu has been active in the community since his first days on the server, i believe it was on his 4th day on the server that he applied for builder and was accepted, he's built an amazing proving grounds for the server and I know that he's working on more builds for the server, besides this, he is a nice person to talk to and a good person in general, I believe that he's is a perfect candidate for slicer and would love to see him helping newbies in the future,

Gratz on the win btw

Kaph

Sentry
Very friendly person, definitely can see him deserving Slicer.

good luck Qfu! +1

Reactions: Qfu

Xlan

+1 been good friends with mr qfu for a while now which has allowed me to see the passion that he has for this server. Super great guy, love him. most definitely a human being and NOT a robot. :)

Reactions: Qfu

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
Great balance of LowIQfu and HighIQfu

Jokes around and just plainly has fun with a lot of people, can be helpful when people are in need of help, and genuinely keeps an eye out for potential issues. Also hes a buildy boi and has already had builds added to the server.

Done more for the server than a lot of people with similar play time could ever do.

+1

Blazeslayer

I have never really talked to him much, I have just gotten murdered by him like 1000 times. But seeing all these good things about him i'm going to give him a +1

Status
Not open for further replies.