Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Possibly Nova's Last Appeal?

If you don't feel like replying, just vote here.

• Neutral, i have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazeslayer

This should not be taken into much consideration. He was going through some hard things at this time for him. THis isnt relevant to him getting unbanned. This was personal messages with arc and Nova about the two. If ur taking this into a lot of consideration. I know he sad some bad things in the video but still. Drop most thoughts of this video
I feel the same way. I was pretty surprised when I saw that Steve had actually brought this into the conversation. I would have hoped he would see that this has nothing to do with any of this.

NerdieBirdieYT

I feel like I’ve mentioned this repeatedly on the past few Nova ban appeals, but let me again preface this by saying I do not know Nova very well, nor was I around for his bannable offenses everyone talks about. That out of the way, here’s my two cents.

I’m under the impression that Nova is making a good appeal, and that his behavior towards Lokans has improved. However, proof of a legitimate change of character (not just forging trust for personal gain) appears to be hard to come by. @Obstinance made several good points about Nova’s apparent change of character when he knows a Lokan is watching, and his potential hacks on other servers certainly doesn’t help his case.

I believe there is not enough evidence to point this appeal one way or the other. That being said, it’s up to staff as to whether they want to trust Nova one last time. Unless there’s concrete proof of change (or NO change), I just don’t think there are enough facts to push this case either way.

If what Nova has done and is rumored to be doing now is so terrible, keep him banned. If staff is willing to trust him once more for a final chance, have at it. I don’t think any of us can majorly impact the outcome of this one unless solid evidence is presented.

koi0001

I have gotten staff on a server run by a youtube with 250k subscribers, and they have very high standards for their staff.
I can verify with proof about this, by the way, I do aid in moderation and maintaining good conduct by the users.
Can I see it? I don't understand why you wouldn't mention this more as it's probably one of the best sources you could have to prove character

NovaSolux

Here it is, here's proof of me being a staff member on that server, I'm the most active European staff member, and the 2nd most active overall staff member there, and I have a lot of friends and a lot of people like me there, I've shown good conduct and have been known for it.

My ban on LokaMC is about me having bad conduct in a chat with players and being toxic, not because I hacked on a PVP server that's known for screwing over players, I think unallowed knows which one certainly.
Now now, here it is.

The people also play Minecraft, so if I make a new miracalis, I can bring a lot of players.
I don't know if this will help my case in getting banned.
But this is a good proof of good conduct as of now.

Here's an imgur link with proof of me being staff.
Once again they have very very high standards for staff. :p

PS: Helpers & Mods have the same permissions, except for banning.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/5JzAR50

If crypt, magpieman or any other player is interested in seeing proof.
Just dm me and I can either SS my discord or show you more proof of me being staff.

Last edited:

Obstinance

Here it is, here's proof of me being a staff member on that server, I'm the most active European staff member, and the 2nd most active overall staff member there, and I have a lot of friends and a lot of people like me there, I've shown good conduct and have been known for it.

My ban on LokaMC is about me having bad conduct in a chat with players and being toxic, not because I hacked on a PVP server that's known for screwing over players, I think unallowed knows which one certainly.
Now now, here it is.

The people also play Minecraft, so if I make a new miracalis, I can bring a lot of players.

Just dm me and I can either SS my discord or show you more proof of me being staff.
You just admitted to hacking on VL and saying they screw over players and you said earlier that your reach could be explained with ping? Which one is it?

NovaSolux

You just admitted to hacking on VL and saying they screw over players and you said earlier that your reach could be explained with ping? Which one is it?
Dracolegend screws players over, not VL.

I hacked on Dracolegend, not on VL.
Stop bringing up that, Andre.
As I got banned for toxicity, misconduct in chat, and death threats, not hacking.
Cleared it up.

Obstinance

This should not be taken into much consideration. He was going through some hard things at this time for him. THis isnt relevant to him getting unbanned. This was personal messages with arc and Nova about the two. If ur taking this into a lot of consideration. I know he sad some bad things in the video but still. Drop most thoughts of this video
I feel like seeing as how that video had very little to do with Arc and was majority of it was insulting the server and Loka community as a whole, makes it quite relevant. I don't know anyone who calls themselves a fascist because they're mad over a breakup. No matter how mad he was it proves what he is capable of saying and doing when he is, having thoughts like those and an extremely bad temper is part of what got him banned in the first place. Even using such language mad or not isn't what the Loka community needs.

Silver91105

I feel like seeing as how that video had very little to do with Arc and was the majority of it was insulting the server and Loka community as a whole makes it quite relevant. I don't know anyone who calls themselves a fascist because they're mad over a breakup. No matter how mad he was it proves what he is capable of saying and doing when he is, having thoughts like those and an extremely bad temper is part of what got him banned in the first place. Even using such language mad or not isn't what the Loka community needs.
First things first. That was not written through Loka (I think) therefore ok. Cryptite cusses in Voice Chats and that's fine.

Secondly, This doesn't seem fair to bring Arc and Nova's relationship into it.

Thirdly Nova has been banned for a while and seems to have learned his lesson. We might as well let him back. Remember the people we used to think were bad. I mean bat3415 hacked at one point, but now he is a respectable admin we all look up too. Consider these when deciding.

Lastly Obstinance, sorry to say but I remember the thing between you and Flea. We can forget about that but we can't forget about Nova? Let's just say people deserve second chances.

koi0001

First things first. That was not written through Loka (I think) therefore ok. Cryptite cusses in Voice Chats and that's fine.

Thirdly Nova has been banned for a while and seems to have learned his lesson. We might as well let him back. Remember the people we used to think were bad. I mean bat3415 hacked at one point, but now he is a respectable admin we all look up too. Consider these when deciding.

Lastly Obstinance, sorry to say but I remember the thing between you and Flea. We can forget about that but we can't forget about Nova? Let's just say people deserve second chances.
I thought the relevancy of him hacking was because he has had bad behavior on other servers which serves to show that hasn't changed. I'm unsure on exactly what Loka defines as proof of someone's quality of character but imo, being banned on other servers isn't a good look regardless of if it's here or not

EDIT NOTE: I don't really mind much in how people judge others, it's really none of my business. However, this post was just to try and further justify what Unallowed and Ob said.

Obstinance

Flea is permanently banned, I wouldn't say it's forgotten, it was solved. Nova has been banned more than twice?

As for that video you seem to have missed the point. Anybody can cuss. But you guys keep saying the video has no relevancy to loka, when most of that video is him insulting the entire server and it's community. While expressing his views on how he feels about people who aren't the same as him. Written through Loka or not, a bunch of comments were literally directed at Loka.

Last edited:

Obstinance

Dracolegend screws players over, not VL.

I hacked on Dracolegend, not on VL.
Stop bringing up that, Andre.
As I got banned for toxicity, misconduct in chat, and death threats, not hacking.
Cleared it up.
I think you also missed the point, if you can cheat on other servers what stops you from doing it on Loka?

You make a whole message on this forum dedicated to me and now you want me to stop bringing up reasons as to why pardoning you could be an issue? That's Bonkers

NovaSolux

Obstinance
I think you also missed the point, if you can cheat on other servers what stops you from doing it on Loka?

You make a whole message on this forum dedicated to me and now you want me to stop bringing up reasons as to why pardoning you could be an issue? That's Bonkers
Well, once more just tell me the reasons why you think pardoning me would be an issue?
I wouldn't hack on loka, because in my 2.5 years of playing on it, I've never done it.

Why would I hack on the server which I've invested over 7k hours on before my ban?

I still wanna give this server another shot and try to conquer stuff you see.

Obstinance

Obstinance

Well, once more just tell me the reasons why you think pardoning me would be an issue?
Just scroll through the forum lol

I think I'm done here. You've proved my point

Everyone remember I did say we won't see this new person he claims to be if he's banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Silver91105

I didn't want to watch this because I felt like it was an evasion of privacy, but now I watched it and realized what you're saying. These are all good points and I see both sides. If this was recent than idk, but if it wasn't he could've changed! Either way I say we give Nova one more chance.

Last edited:

Steve5729

Now now, here it is.

You being staff on a server means literally nothing. There are tons of Minecraft servers where the staff is biased and toxic and are allowed to be so. The fact they let you be staff could simply be ignorance on their part. Also, being active does not mean you are being a good staff member it just means you are one who is online.

Steve5729

I feel like seeing as how that video had very little to do with Arc and was majority of it was insulting the server and Loka community as a whole, makes it quite relevant. I don't know anyone who calls themselves a fascist because they're mad over a breakup. No matter how mad he was it proves what he is capable of saying and doing when he is, having thoughts like those and an extremely bad temper is part of what got him banned in the first place. Even using such language mad or not isn't what the Loka community needs.
This is exactly why I posted the video. If it were a case where he was just insulting Arc I would have likely left it up to her to come out about it but considering that he was unable to control his temper because his friend wouldn't go mining while he was banned is straight out ridiculous. Furthermore, he felt the need to insult all of Loka. Keep in mind it's only been 2 months or so since this incident so it's fairly recent.

LostProperty

why does hacking on another server matter? I hack on other servers some times for fun. Do i on loka no. It doesn't matter. I've seen unallowed hack on Draco does that matter no. Why does this affect anything?

Obstinance

why does hacking on another server matter? I hack on other servers some times for fun. Do i on loka no. It doesn't matter. I've seen unallowed hack on Draco does that matter no. Why does this affect anything?
This is one of those things where you can't compare it to other people, if ox has hacked on draco the reason it doesn't matter is because he isn't the one who is trying to be pardoned. This is novas third or fourth ban on Loka he's trying to get appealed. So hacking doesn't make him look good. Of course he didn't hack on Loka, he can't even log in. However it raises the question as to if he would do it when pardoned on Loka. If you hack on other places than Loka it doesn't matter either, only because you aren't trying to appeal your ban. If Nova or his supporters can't give an effective response to everyone's questions, concerns, and opinion on him being pardoned then it raises the question as to whether he is ready. Saying "I do it too" or "he won't do it because it's Loka" doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.