Origins of your username...

Discussion in 'The Everything Else Forum' started by Jammin_Mas, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Turkeyman11a

Turkeyman11a New Member Sentry

My first name was "Turkeyman11a" which came from when i was trying to pick a name i couldnt decide so asked my grandad who was in the room and because in real life i farmed turkeys for christmas he said "Turkeyman" so i just went with it, the 11a is something important to me irl.

Torkey came from people calling me "Turkey", i decided i would look to check if Turkey was free and it was not, I then checked Torkey and it was free, so i thought it would be a better name to use.

koi0001 likes this.
  2. JoeDanger_

JoeDanger_ New Member

My friend and I used to play a game called Joe Danger and I was good so it kinda became my username. The _ is because JoeDanger wasn't free, obviously.

3. Nationalistic

Nationalistic Member

I got my old ign "thesmilingflea" (it's mega cringe ik) while creating an xbox account (it originally suggested the name "smilingtheflea" which I changed to thesmilingflea (because it made more sense I suppose?).
    And lastly I changed my name to Nationalistic because: 1) it's a cool and clean, plus it's an og name 2) I'm fiercely nationalistic in real life.

4. Unallowed

Unallowed New Member

So my nickname originated from my Original Ign: Auxilleries, people however started calling me Aux instead. I later decided to change it to Oxen / Ox, so my name became Oxilleries, and that's where my nickname Ox came from.

My name Unallowed was just a name that I saw no one had taken and because it was Og ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Nationalistic

Nationalistic Member

"unallowed" is not an og name, "allow" is

6. Unallowed

Unallowed New Member

that's like stating that "Drilled" isn't og because "Drill" is

7. Nationalistic

Nationalistic Member

Indeed it's not, an og name is a word that can be found in the English dictionary, sorry boss :p

8. Silver91105

Silver91105 Active Member

I chose Silver911 because im good at most things I do, but I'm not the best, and my brother always made fun of me saying I sounded 3 years younger. So looking for a Skype name to chat with him and his older friends I chose Silver91105 as a joke, because my real birthday is September 11, 2002. I then changed my name to a lot of lored stuff for Loka because I'm a "pro" assassin. So then CottageCooper stole Silver91105. I then shortened it to Silver911 because it wasn't taken.

9. Silver91105

Silver91105 Active Member

I got TypicalMango doing that btw XD

10. ReformedPheonix

ReformedPheonix New Member

I became reformed and am no longer toxic hence the name reformedpheonix. You guys are welcome for this wonderful name explanation!

Mr_Void99 and koi0001 like this.
  11. Mr_Void99

Mr_Void99 Member

My Username came from about 3 years ago when I was on my old PSP playing medal of honor (I don't remember which one)
    It asked me to pick my username. Normally I would go with my normal username "JRockThumper" but I decided to make a new one... It took me several minutes but I decided on "Void" cause it sounded cool and put a number after it "99" cause I thought that's what cool gamers did and then I decided on "Mr." because why not? however when I went to get a Minecraft account on November 25th, 2017 (Yes, the day I joined Loka) I found that I couldn't use a "." so I had to use a "_" which I thought was way cooler!
    As for "JRockThumper" well "JRock" was the name my uncle always called me and "Thumper" was the name that my Mamaw/Grandma always called me. JRockThumper is my steam name and the name I use for most of my games. Also, the reason I didn't choose "JRockThumper" as my Minecraft name; is because some Loth Rat already used it! (PS) Loth Rat is from Star Wars ;)

mindblaster007 likes this.
  12. msittig

msittig New Member

In gaming (MUDs mostly) I've gone by Houxle and Balder, but since graduating from college I've used msittig (first initial + last name) for pretty much everything.

13. catfishjw

catfishjw Active Member

My first name, catfishjw, came about when my dad made me my own desktop account on his computer and he set the screensaver to a school of catfish, so when I added my initials that stuck for awhile. My current name came about when I was introduced to the greatest comeback of all time(no u) and a friend told me that no_u_jw was open so I switched to that for memes and cuz why not

Mr_Void99 and ModernMozart1787 like this.
  14. Mr_Void99

Mr_Void99 Member

cool ;)

15. Mr_Void99

Mr_Void99 Member

lol, i always thought that jw stood for jew... cause i used to have my narrator on and it would read your name catfish jew; but thats cool ;)

catfishjw likes this.
  16. ModernMozart1787

ModernMozart1787 Active Member

You're welcome :p

Mr_Void99 and catfishjw like this.