Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

MyNameAintDiego’s PvE Dev App

GeekyKidGamer

Current rank: None
Which role you are applying for: PvE Dev
Why you think you should become this role: I’ve been on Loka a long time, with this I’ve had the experience of seeing the mobs, quests, and updates along the way. I have experience using both the old and new system for jobs and quests, meaning that I have to learn the new quest concept, but always down to learn a new tool. This being said I would like to help make the new jobs, quests, and mobs in future updates.
When you started playing on the server: June 07, 2017
Time zone: MST
How often do you play (hours a day/week): Minimum of 8 hours a day
Favorite NPC on Loka: My favorite NPC has to be Timmy because even tho he keeps dying, he always tries again.
Example of a quest you would write if you were accepted: There's already a firestone on Loka, which makes you have infinite fire resistance, that being said, we need one for the water as well, making you get infinite water breathing, night vision, or dolphins grace. The way this would be obtainable would be with a quest like the firestone having to find the pieces around the "water" or "Resource Isles".

Last edited:

FroggyFruit1357

Community Rep
Application seems a little lackluster, and doesn't really show what skills you bring to the table outside of "experience." I'd like to see a little preview of something you might add to Loka outside Timmy lore. In other words, bring one of those ideas DeathWolf is talking about to life! Otherwise super active member of the community.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
+1 cos Loka boring rn since no one does Conquest so more PvE devs means better content other then PvP. Plus he has good ideas uwu

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
+1 I think he could come up with some interesting concepts for the server. I haven't really heard him talk about PVE all that much though, but I think it's good that he's taking an interest to it. His other suggestions are pretty good, so I think he has the skills needed for brainstorming good PVE ideas.

D4ndyO_O

+1 a nice player and a person that brings good ideas to the table and also gives construcive criticism when needed

ACwavelength

Slicer
I'm not so sure that diego's going for this role just because he 'has good ideas'... Recently he's applied for many server roles, including librarian and LCR. Both of which he's shown little enthusiasm about. Because of this lack of commitment, I'm not certain that he genuinely wants the roles for what they are, and doesn't just want some server role for the sake of having it.

I'm not doubting that he might be able to think up some good ideas (I'd love to see some suggestion posts about them) I just wanted to voice my concerns about his intent for applying.

SilentStorm6

Slicer
Community Rep
I'm not so sure that diego's going for this role just because he 'has good ideas'... Recently he's applied for many server roles, including librarian and LCR. Both of which he's shown little enthusiasm about. Because of this lack of commitment, I'm not certain that he genuinely wants the roles for what they are, and doesn't just want some server role for the sake of having it.

I'm not doubting that he might be able to think up some good ideas (I'd love to see some suggestion posts about them) I just wanted to voice my concerns about his intent for applying.
How are you able to tell little enthusiasm? He often talks about what he wants to add in vc's, you don't need to have suggestion posts to have good ideas. If you are so concerned about him not doing anything with his pve role, it probably will get removed.