Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mindblaster007 for Web Dev

mindblaster007

Current rank: Member

Which role you are applying for: Web Development Role

Why you think you should become this role: Let’s be honest, I’m probably one of the last people should ever be able to do this. My past is filled with bans due to lying and multiple counts of staff disrespect and town betrayal. However, I’ve come a long way from when I’ve first joined this server. At first I was getting kicked out of every town I joined. Now I have friends and and I’m able to stay in a town and not be forced out. Yeah, I make random comments in chat and that’s just part of my personality, I’m a goofball. However, when it comes to being serious and responsible I’m able to do so.

Now, I have four years of CSS and HTML under my belt. I’m also a teacher assistant in my school’s Web Development class because my teacher saw the potential and knowledge I had in this line of work. I know some people will think I’m up to something shady, but I’m not. Something that I’ve wanted to do since I was unbanned was make a true and honest contribution to Loka and it’s future. Honestly, I don’t think there is anything else I can do to make a contribution than this. For these reasons I hope that those looking at this application will at least consider allowing me to make this contribution, rather than thinking this is a joke.

When you started playing on the server: Roughly around the end of 2017.

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

How often do you play (hours a day/week): My play time varies. I usually spend at least three hours a week on the server. However, I’ve been quite inactive on the server. I have, however, been reading the forums daily when not on the server so I can stay updated with the in-game changes. I have recently just started playing Minecraft again and I will now remain active.

What area's within this role would you be interested in doing: I am most interested in maintaining Loka's website, updating and organising the Wiki, and advertising the server.