Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Mindblaster007 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdieBirdieYT

The following was sent to me by Mindblaster007 via Discord. As he is banned from the forums, he is unable to post this for himself. I do not know Mindblaster or his situation well enough to have an opinion on this appeal; I neither support nor disapprove of it. I am posting it solely because he asked me to.

To start off, I've taken these past months to think about my actions. I've come clean, I admit to taking the shulkers that were from SilentStorm6's town without his permission and all the counts of town betrayal. I am ADHD, not to use this an excuse, which causes me to process things differently and not thinking before I act or say something. What I was going through my head at the time was that it would be a funny prank to pull on Silent. Silent and I have been pretty good friends for a while before this had happened and I knew that as long as he got his shulkers back he wouldn't care; I even talked to some more of his friends to see if they thought if he would be really mad or not. They all thought it would be okay with him. So I proceeded with my plan to take his shulkers and hide them until he got on later that night when he returned from school. When Skuhoo caught us and we didn't want to get in trouble for a joke that we thought was okay. We decided we would just make up a story and fill Silent in with the details before he said anything to anyone. First, we shouldn't have done this in the first place. Second, I'm sorry for dragging Captin_Purple29 into this. My problems shouldn't be mad others as well.

The moment I was kicked I knew I was caught and let everyone who put their trust in me down. I gotta say that I don't think I've ever felt more disappointed in myself in my life. I also lied about the whole forums thing I was a little heated up after a conversation and again, I said something I shouldn't have without thinking first. I have been given chance after chance to show Loka that I have what it takes to be a member of the community and have failed miserably every time. You have been so lenient to my behavior and I thank you for all those chances. I'm begging you to unban my forums account so I can get one last shot to show the server that even the worst people can change.

"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
― Albert Einstein

The quote above has taught me what I was trying to do was wrong. I tried deceitful ways to try and get away with the trouble I caused. However, I just needed to change the way I thought to change my ways. The world is what I'm thought as by others and my thoughts are what causes those opinions. Again, I would like another chance. I know what I did was wrong and I'm hoping for one last chance.

~Mindblaster007

SnowyHarDZ1

The following was sent to me by Mindblaster007 via Discord. As he is banned from the forums, he is unable to post this for himself. I do not know Mindblaster or his situation well enough to have an opinion on this appeal; I neither support nor disapprove of it. I am posting it solely because he asked me to.

To start off, I've taken these past months to think about my actions. I've come clean, I admit to taking the shulkers that were from SilentStorm6's town without his permission and all the counts of town betrayal. I am ADHD, not to use this an excuse, which causes me to process things differently and not thinking before I act or say something. What I was going through my head at the time was that it would be a funny prank to pull on Silent. Silent and I have been pretty good friends for a while before this had happened and I knew that as long as he got his shulkers back he wouldn't care; I even talked to some more of his friends to see if they thought if he would be really mad or not. They all thought it would be okay with him. So I proceeded with my plan to take his shulkers and hide them until he got on later that night when he returned from school. When Skuhoo caught us and we didn't want to get in trouble for a joke that we thought was okay. We decided we would just make up a story and fill Silent in with the details before he said anything to anyone. First, we shouldn't have done this in the first place. Second, I'm sorry for dragging Captin_Purple29 into this. My problems shouldn't be mad others as well.

The moment I was kicked I knew I was caught and let everyone who put their trust in me down. I gotta say that I don't think I've ever felt more disappointed in myself in my life. I also lied about the whole forums thing I was a little heated up after a conversation and again, I said something I shouldn't have without thinking first. I have been given chance after chance to show Loka that I have what it takes to be a member of the community and have failed miserably every time. You have been so lenient to my behavior and I thank you for all those chances. I'm begging you to unban my forums account so I can get one last shot to show the server that even the worst people can change.

"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
― Albert Einstein

The quote above has taught me what I was trying to do was wrong. I tried deceitful ways to try and get away with the trouble I caused. However, I just needed to change the way I thought to change my ways. The world is what I'm thought as by others and my thoughts are what causes those opinions. Again, I would like another chance. I know what I did was wrong and I'm hoping for one last chance.

~Mindblaster007
Ive explained to you on discord why I've given you this.

Steve5729

-1 You've had plenty of chances and based on all the interactions I've had with you this appeal is 100% just a front to make yourself look good. When you were writing your first appeal for this perm ban you had several others help you write this. The case here is that you spent more time making this post look good than you actually did bettering yourself.

This is almost word for word from your apology post:
~Mindblaster007
The moment I was kicked I knew I was caught and let everyone who put their trust in my hand down. I gotta say that I don't think I've ever felt more disappointment in myself and my friends. I also lied about the whole forums thing. I was a little heated up after a conversation and again, I had another horribly immature idea. I have been given chance after chance to show Loka that I have what it takes to be a member of the community and have failed miserably every time. You have been so lenient to my behavior and I thank you for all those chances. I have decided that it has been made clear that I will not be unbanned and nobody wants me on Loka so I've made the choice to no longer appeal.
So not only did you just want to make this forums post present you in a good light you straight up were lazy about it too. Nice.

Last edited:

Blazeslayer

-1 You have had plenty of chances to change, yet you continue to mess up. Maybe find a server with no rules, since you seem to be unable to follow the simple rules that Loka has. I think anarchy would be more your taste.

Magpieman

Administrator
Staff member
Old One
Sorry, but we won't be lifting the ban at this time. Something important to note is the original ban was not solely based on the incident described in the appeal, but the numerous rule breaks and lying previous to it as well. I appreciate you telling the truth in the appeal and hope you continue to be honest in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.