Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Jibblypop for Sentry

jibblypop

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: Sentries should be honest and flexible when it comes to enforcing rules and dealing with players. All situations are different and should be approached with an open mind while also remembering that all violations have consequences and should be handled with minimal bias. I believe a Sentry should have an above average knowledge of Loka and its different quirks so when new players message you or ask questions they should always be able to answer quickly and with a correct/logical answer. Lastly, I believe a Sentry should not be a stickler for rules or go about things like they are black and white, there is always more than one perspective and different stories being told when an incident occurs and a Sentry should be able to navigate these avenues with grace and understanding.

Why you think you should become this rank: I believe that I should be a sentry because I see myself as a very approachable and easy going guy to most and if they have any problems with the server or have some questions they can come to me in confidence that I will be friendly and true to my reply. I am around Loka every day and really enjoy playing it whether it be participating in conquest or chilling in my hole. I am almost always available to be online and apply myself to fulfill all the requirements there are to being a Sentry.

When you started playing on the server: November 14th, 2017

Time zone: CST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 20-40 hours a week

Last edited:

Steve5729

Jibblypop is one of the greatest players that I have ever had the pleasure to meat. I can with 100% sanity that he is a very wonderfully helpful person. She is defiantly very neat. They have been playing for like 2 years now so he has spent like an 11th of his life on Loka, very cool. He has nEVER done anything biased in anyway and is a completely fare person. In fact i think that he is too good fore century. We should ditch crypt and make jib owner. Whomst is with me?

Xlan

jib is honestly one of the best options for Sentry out there. Extremely chill guy who can seemingly get along with pretty much everyone. I think he would fulfill the role of Sentry in the best way possible. +1

Thanius_

Sentry
jib is honestly one of the best options for Sentry out there. Extremely chill guy who can seemingly get along with pretty much everyone. I think he would fulfill the role of Sentry in the best way possible. +1