Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

It's a me, Defgnw. I want to do something on Loka maybe.

Defgnww

Yo. 2019 is off to a very bad start and I'm not handling things well. Maybe I need a distraction so I'm considering the possibility of playing on Loka for a little bit to distract myself. I don't know if that's a good idea or if I'll even follow through with it but whatever.

I guess I'm looking for options here. I'm willing to join up with someone to work on any sort of project. This could be a build, a town, a war, I don't really know. Please leave some offers for me and if any sound intriguing I may take you up on it. I can't promise anything.

I really don't know many of you all right now so let me re-introduce myself I suppose. I'm Defgnw obviously, but you can call me Hunter if you'd like. I originally joined Loka in July of 2012 and worked as a Guardian for about half a year. I haven't really played in a dedicated manner since 2016, and as a result I don't know most of the current playerbase, the current mechanics of the server, or any of the meta surrounding conflict and town relations.

I have owned/co-owned five towns throughout my time on Loka: Vorkuta, Der Riese, Samsara, Fort Constantine, and Sudkuste. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew when it comes to towns, but I like working on things that would ideally leave a strong impact. I used to enjoy war and conflict as a part of the Argus Alliance, but now I'm more interested in cooperation and bringing people closer together.

So I doubt this really sold me well, but this is who I am. Please let me know if you have some sort of idea for what I can help out on and I'll consider it. Thanks everyone.

NerdieBirdieYT

Right, so NerdNation is a pretty old community (drawing on two years now). We've been through several servers and undergone a lot of shifts and changes. Overall, we're a peaceful, friendly Town with lots of events and fun times. The issue has been maintaining activity levels. We have a lot of people who are incredibly inactive. I am trying to turn things around and revamp the community. If you're interested in bringing people together, well... This might be a good chance!

Last edited:

HadesKerbecsion

Hello Def, long time no see. I just saw this post from you and was eager to find out what's up. If your request is still active i'd be happy to work with you on a project and just chat. -Hades

catfishjw

Right, so NerdNation is a pretty old community (drawing on two years now). We've been through several servers and undergone a lot of shifts and changes. Overall, we're a peaceful, friendly Town with lots of events and fun times. The issue has been maintaining activity levels. We have a lot of people who are incredibly inactive. I am trying to turn things around and revamp the community. If you're interested in bringing people together, well... This might be a good chance!
*casual NN copypasta*