Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

gabrosen for Guardian take three

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrosen

Slicer
gabrosen for Guardian

Name & Age:
Irl name: Andrew

Current Rank:
Sentry

Location & Time Zone:
Time Zone: EST

Applying For:
Applying for Guardian.

Why?
Why you ask? Loka is a community that I’ve dedicated countless hours to. It’s a place where I can be weird and funny, but also serious. It’s… home! And I vow to protect that home, whether it’s x-raying, hacking, abusive language, trolling, or bullying, I serve to protect. I wholeheartedly swear to never abuse or misuse my powers as a Guardian, only to use them to help those in need or to enforce the rules. I, as well as a couple others feel Guardian would be a good roll for me because of my neutrality toward everyone. I promise never to raid, or steal in any way as well as revealing someone’s location. Like I’ve said, Loka has been a life changer for me, and it’s helped me get through tough times. I would love to repay my debt!

When & How Often:
When? I joined back in early December of 2014 (Watched Porpoise’s videos). How often? I try to play every day, I apologize that I’ve been busy lately, but that will likely change soon. I play when I get the chance too, I’d say on average about an hour a day, but I’m always active on the discord as well as the forums.

Wizardteepot

Guardian
I appreciate your dedication to the server, helping new players and lore writers alike. I support your application, however, I wish you were a bit more active on the server as of late. Otherwise, +1 :)

(Third times the charm, Gab!)

gabrosen

Slicer
I appreciate your dedication to the server, helping new players and lore writers alike. I support your application, however, I wish you were a bit more active on the server as of late. Otherwise, +1 :)

(Third times the charm, Gab!)
Yes, I will definitely be much more active soon, again, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.