Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

FroggyFruit for Sentry

FroggyFruit1357

Current rank: Settler
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry
What you think is expected of this rank: A Sentry in my mind is someone who is able to assist in server matters when needed. They can easily set aside grudges and be professional in their conduct in order to keep the Loka a welcoming community. They should be a role model for newer players and bring a positive influence to the server besides their actions as a staff member.
Why you think you should become this rank: Throughout my years on the server, I've seen my fair share of negativity on the server go un-noticed. I believe I am an upstanding member of the community and have an exceptional understanding of the rules and functions of the server. I would like to be able to lend a hand to the Loka staff team outside of the PvE team. Although I'm not a slicer, others can vouch that I am a welcoming member of the community and exhibit all the attributes of a good slicer. Although I have made mistakes regarding the rules in the past, I always try and learn from them. Thank you for your time.
When you started playing on the server: January 13, 2017
Time zone: CST
How often do you play (hours a day/week): about 30-35 hours a week.

Lurnn

-1 very disrespectful to the side hes against, cannot take criticism, very biased, not yet. get more mature then maybe apply later.
he used to be against us and i disagree with this lmao.
And you all tried to get him banned for scamming when he legit made what you asked for and you tricked him into logging out to kill him and essentially steal the current service and expect moniez back.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
he used to be against us and i disagree with this lmao.
And you all tried to get him banned for scamming when he legit made what you asked for and you tricked him into logging out to kill him and essentially steal the current service and expect moniez back.
Tricked him into logging out? Lol what and P I N G O. Not RP, not me, Pingo did that. The first death was a horsemen and when I tried to give the stuff back, he blocked me because Ringo talked trash in chat all day about his brewer. Which you did take forever and built in wild so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if he really wanted his stuff he wouldn't have said f you and blocked me. L

SayreSlayer

Community Rep
i offered his stuff back multiple times and still will repay him for killing him. it was a joke. that brewer was dog though

Last edited:

Lurnn

Tricked him into logging out? Lol what and P I N G O. Not RP, not me, Pingo did that. The first death was a horsemen and when I tried to give the stuff back, he blocked me because Ringo talked trash in chat all day about his brewer. Which you did take forever and built in wild so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if he really wanted his stuff he wouldn't have said f you and blocked me. L
Okay so from this I gather, your story of why he has blocked you have changed.
and nothing else you have said proves my statement incorrect, pretty useless response.
And him blocking the person you choose to associate with and allowed to do said things to him seems like a completely mature way of dealing with said situation, probably the best thing he could have done so for that I give him props.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Okay so from this I gather, your story of why he has blocked you have changed.
and nothing else you have said proves my statement incorrect, pretty useless response.
And him blocking the person you choose to associate with and allowed to do said things to him seems like a completely mature way of dealing with said situation, probably the best thing he could have done so for that I give him props.
He wasn't "tricked" into logging out and if he wanted his stuff he wouldn't have blocked me. When did my story even change? lol