Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Cinerascens for Slicer

agorednocit

Slicer
Cineracens (aka White_Raptor) should be slicer by now. He's been playing for years and Loka means a lot to him.

He's a great guy and his presence on the server has made an impact over the years, please make him slicer.

Kaph

Sentry

In addition to this user having a history of violating server rules, I haven't personally seen White_Raptor make any significant contributions to the community. If he has, they are certainly rare, and I have not witnessed them. Not to mention the fact that you have not been active on Loka in any meaningful capacity for many years, so I am confused about your claim of his "impactful presence". I can't help but notice that your account is a possible alt of White_Raptor's. Could that have something to do with it? :thonk:

I'd ask you to familiarise yourself with the requirements and purpose of the Slicer role. It's not a little trophy for being an old player. It's an earned rank, and I don't see how White_Raptor fits the bill whatsoever.

TheFragileBlade

Slicer

In addition to this user having a history of violating server rules, I haven't personally seen White_Raptor make any significant contributions to the community. If he has, they are certainly rare, and I have not witnessed them. Not to mention the fact that you have not been active on Loka in any meaningful capacity for many years, so I am confused about your claim of his "impactful presence". I can't help but notice that your account is a possible alt of White_Raptor's. Could that have something to do with it? :thonk:

I'd ask you to familiarise yourself with the requirements and purpose of the Slicer role. It's not a little trophy for being an old player. It's an earned rank, and I don't see how White_Raptor fits the bill whatsoever.
I was in game with him while he was speaking of his brother making this Slicer application even though he didn't ask for it. Honestly still a -1 from me because he has a history of ignoring/claiming ignorance of the rules.

Blazeslayer

Slicer

"Town betrayal is natural" -White_Raptor

And also, he hasn't done anything for Loka besides lie about not taking items from towns. He doesn't welcome new players to Loka, he just screams about Skuhoo banning him.

If he can actually work on how he handles things, and try not to pretend like Loka is an anarchy server, than maybe one day he will actually end up getting the rank. But for now I really don't think he is Slicer material.

agorednocit

Slicer
Don't cite the deep magic to me. I know the requirements, which Raptor meets easily. He should have been slicer ten times over by now.

His contributions are varied and many. He has worked for days to get a new player's town up and running, including making industries, storage, infrastructure, mines, farms, houses, etc. He often welcomes and assists new players and acts as the third founder to help get new players started. He beautifies corners of the wilderness with intricate builds for everyone to enjoy. He has introduced cohorts of new players to the server. He has run several modestly successful towns in the past. He has personally published multiple times in the Aladran library. In 2016 he founded an influential pumpkin worshiping cult that spread throughout Garama. He has built many lore-inspired monuments and builds throughout the world. He is invested in lore and exploration and makes frequent use of the forums. In fact, he has often salvaged and published inactive players' books so they wouldn't be lost.

He is not afraid to voice his opinion, even if it goes against the grain. Note that though his reputation may have suffered because he is not afraid to be the foil or "bad guy", his actions speak louder than his often abrasive sense of humor. So although he may not be active in conquest or happen to be in your Discord group, by and large he is social, articulate, active, and welcoming.

As for his crimes, the only strike against him is forgetting the exact waiting period between leaving a town and raiding it. He raided too early twice, nearly a year apart. He has already received his punishment from Sku. Speaking of which, his HILARIOUS rant against Sku was satire and I highly recommend reading it if you haven't already.

Unallowed

Sentry
-1, I have never seen him really welcoming any players, and from what I've heard about him he does not seem to follow rules conscientiously. Also, I have yet to see him really carry on and have a conversation with someone new or introduce them to Loka besides for maybe the typical "Welcome."

mindblaster007

For the past few days now he’s been harassing me about the ArcherSquid thread and whenever I mention anything in chat his first reaction is, “Did I ask you?”, following more abusive/harassing comments.

Evil_X

Slicer
For the past few days now he’s been harassing me about the ArcherSquid thread and whenever I mention anything in chat his first reaction is, “Did I ask you?”, following more abusive/harassing comments.
I'd request your more careful when throwing around claims of abuse and harassment, Thats an incredibly strong term to use without evidence and on a few messages passed between players. When making claims against anyone I'd recommend you know what your saying before you say it and do your research beforehand.

+0 on the appeal never really conversed or interacted with Raptor

mindblaster007

I'd request your more careful when throwing around claims of abuse and harassment, Thats an incredibly strong term to use without evidence and on a few messages passed between players. When making claims against anyone I'd recommend you know what your saying before you say it and do your research beforehand.

+0 on the appeal never really conversed or interacted with Raptor
It was in public chat everyone saw it... no need to provide evidence. No hop off.