Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Babycat for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaph

Sentry
One of the kindest and warmhearted people I know. He's friendly, welcoming, and very helpful. Although he's not been extremely active recently, I know that's because he's been working on projects for the server. Also, he's been playing the server for a while now. Can't see why he shouldn't be Slicer :)

OtakuBookWorm

Sentry
+1 for as long as I've known babycat, he was always looking to help out. He made my house have a redstone door before I left the town and even filmed Mtn and I's wedding. Love the guy to death. Good luck baby!

Last edited:

DFG1125

Slicer
+1 known babycat for several years now, he's very kind to people and definitely deserves the role. He will literally welcome me back after I leave for less than 5 seconds.

koi0001

Slicer
+1, tries to stream and help in any way possible, never seen an argument involving babycat

Sparky___

Guardian
Babycat is hands down the kindest person I've met on the internet and by extension in Minecraft. He is eager to help people and exudes friendliness. He is easily a positive role model in the community. His positive energy will continue to show both as a Slicer and a member of the Build Team.

Very straightforward +1

Steve5729

Slicer
For the 5 seconds I've been in a VC with babycat I could tell he was a good person. (Ok it was more than 5 seconds but still.) +1

Xlan

Slicer
I mean yea like babycat is basically the NICEST PERSON I KNOW. Don't think I have ever met someone so kind and helpful to others. Best slicer material out there. +3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.