Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. D

DeceitfulPear you suck

DeceitfulPear you suck
  2. D

Perma ban appeal

Ok then
  3. D

Perma ban appeal

Then there isnt reason to play
  4. D

Perma ban appeal

We are not taking about me, we are taking about ez guy
  5. D

Perma ban appeal

Its “trash” tho?
  6. D

Perma ban appeal

I don’t understand why you are playing that server if it’s trash
  7. D

Perma ban appeal

im not mad, im just stating facts. Idc what happened in that server, ill just grind it back.
  8. D

Perma ban appeal

want to see dms of his side taking shit? im just showing mans not changed, also im pretty sure you played that "trash towny server" as well.
  9. D

Perma ban appeal

yea but thats proof he hasnt changed, he is still being toxic
  10. D

Perma ban appeal

"is that how you get hit in life and in game" yea ok thats "really" out of context there of what you just said edit: adding screenshots.
  11. D

Perma ban appeal

im not banned for ddosing other players, currently banned for ban evading. no, you where the only one who was standing out in chat and saying those things, i dont think you should go far as calling people faggots
  12. D

Perma ban appeal

-1 “ I have also changed the way I behave due to getting older in real life and will stop being toxic”. Yea, really? Heres somescreesnhots today and yesterday you pvping in a another server and being toxic/harassing other people just because you won against them. This is only a few screenshots...
  13. D

Amphire perm ban appeal

sorry for throwing your block game fight, I just want to get some kind of temp ban
  14. D

Amphire perm ban appeal

Username: Amphire Length of Ban: Perm Reason for ban: ban evading on a alt/trying to crash the server Why should you get unbanned: I was originally banned for being stupid and messing with the server (which was a perm). I ruined many people experience and wasted staffs time, and I'm really...
  15. D

banned..

banned..