Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. SigmaFlash

Suggestion /ri command

Since crypt added the thing in chat that tells you when your ri's are ready to be mined, maybe add a command so u can check whenever because u could be afk or not see the msg when it pops up and it would make life ez pz
  2. SigmaFlash

Bug Thorns 2 HAS GONE MISSING

when you enchant with an arcanum you only get no thorns or thorns 3. Thorns 2 used to be such an easy thing to get and i want it back. #THORNS2LIVESMATTER #JUSTICEFORTHORNS2
  3. SigmaFlash

Suggestion Possible Trident Conditions.

With the ability to add riptide to the trident and basically be untouchable and kite, there should obviously be restrictions on it if it was to ever get added to Loka. One way it to make it similar to elytras where riptide would only work when you are out of combat so people can still use...
  4. SigmaFlash

Nz_Pheo for slicer

Pheo has been a really nontoxic player with a clean record and good relations with all players on loka. He is also a very helpful player and owner and community member. He would make a great slicer.
  5. SigmaFlash

Suggestion Void Storage Tiers

Make tiers of void storage access chests are more expensive to make with diamonds and expensive items but allow them to store more categories of items and allow for more people to access them. This would fix the problem of people trying to refill during fights while there is a lot of people in...
  6. SigmaFlash

SigmaFlash's Alting Ban Appeal

To begin with, if you don't know the full story, I would appreciate if you would read this without having bias block your judgment. To begin with, the account SupaKrishBoi first joined in March when I accidentally logged on and I just decided to do the intro course because I wanted to see how it...