Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. Jammin_Mas

Implemented Remove Jump Boost from Conquest Fights

A new "meta" that is very cancerous is using tipped jump boost arrows and also splash jump boost pots on the enemy in conquest fights. This is even worse than the cross bows with weakness and personally this doesn't look good for the new people joining conquest for the first time. Jump boost is...
  2. Jammin_Mas

Jammin_Mas For Community Rep

Age: 21 Current rank: Slicer What you think is expected of position: A community representative should be a very knowledgeable member of the lokan society and have a passion and dedication for what they are trying to represent for this amazing community. Community representatives should hold a...
  3. Jammin_Mas

Suggestion PG Improvements/Ideas

It's no secret that PG is used alot, and this cool part of loka can be updated to house more of a consistent pot pvp community when they practice. Some nice additions I'd like to see are: A GUI showing Kills/Deaths/Killstreaks/Ect ---> Makes players strive for higher kills and stats A Pot...
  4. Jammin_Mas

Suggestion Nerf Tipped Arrows

The addition of cross bows with multi-shot has made dbuff arrows OP in fights. Currently you can shoot a tipped arrow at someone and they will have it for 30s. It is no fun spending half the fight dbuffed and also drinking milk buckets to get rid of the effects. My suggestions are: Limiting...
  5. Jammin_Mas

Suggestion Bountiful Tile Revamp

Bountiful tiles are currently pointless and are nothing but a big headache when it comes to dividing up all the alliance resources after they expire. A revamp of how the resources are spread back and maybe making them less frequently would be nice. It is annoying and frustrating as a capital...
  6. Jammin_Mas

Tabither For Slicer

Very nice and welcoming member of Fort Terra Mirais. I often see them helping players in public chat and felt like they would be a welcome addition to the group of slicers.
  7. Jammin_Mas

2020 Loka Power Rankings

I have decided to create a loka power rankings thread based on the current alliances! This will include probably 2-3 updates per month and each alliance will have one sentence/description that I feel suits them best!
  8. Jammin_Mas

Suggestion Reduce Pearl NPC Cost

Pearls at spawn are insanely overpriced and without the double mob drops it is very hard and challenging to grind them without breaking the bank on shards. A reduction in the cost would go along way and im sure most of the server will agree.
  9. Jammin_Mas

Jammin_Mas for Web & Art Role

Age: 21 Current rank: Slicer Which role you are applying for: Web/Art Role Why you think you should become this role: Since joining the server I have always wanted to join the web/art team on loka, however I was limited due to my pc and programs available. Recently I have upgraded and can...
  10. Jammin_Mas

Volpex22 For Slicer

Volpex is a friendly longtime vet of the server who always carries with him a helpful and positive presence. He has all the qualities of a slicer and more! I think its long overdue that lokas greatest Italian received slicer.
  11. Jammin_Mas

Jammin_Mas for Community Representative

Age: 20 Current rank: Slicer Updated 12-29-2019 I have decided to use my same application I made a couple months back as I still feel it is an accurate example and explanation of what I view the role of community rep as and what I can bring to the table. I would like to note that recently I...
  12. Jammin_Mas

TheFreshLemon for Slicer

I nominate two people for slicer every round and for my second nomination I nominate TheFreshLemon for slicer. He is an active, friendly member of the server welcomes new people And plays bangers on his YouTube
  13. Jammin_Mas

Suggestion Nerf to Bow Boosting

In conquest fights the bow boosting epidemic has taken over and I think its really stupid and should be nerfed. For one it takes the place over enderpearls in most instances as you can just freely boost yourself after an opponent or away from a crit chain. Bow boosting also prevents people from...
  14. Jammin_Mas

No Plans to Implement Relocate Ghast Shrine

I feel the ghast shrine needs to be moved away from the cliff edge, half the ghasts spawn and float off the cliff dropping their loot all the way into the ocean. Moving it inland more would allow players a better chance to gather the materials without them dropping 30-50 blocks below.
  15. Jammin_Mas

lilfros for Slicer

lilfros has been around the server for awhile now and since I met him on garama two months ago I have had nothing put positive experiences with him. I have been able to hear how helpful he is in voice channels from the past two alliances I was in with him. He has also helped bring different...
  16. Jammin_Mas

Jammin_Mas for Community Representative

Age: 20 Current rank: Slicer What you think is expected of position: A community representative should be a very knowledgeable member of the lokan society and have a passion and dedication for what they are trying to represent for this amazing community. Community representatives should hold...
  17. Jammin_Mas

Suggestion Changes to Reins

Locking for a town. The whole point of locking for a town on loka is your devoting yourself to a month of conquest by fighting for a single town. I suggest that if one person locks for a town they cannot call or accept reins for the town they are not locked to. People who lock for towns in one...
  18. Jammin_Mas

Steve5729 betraying Djscales101 and stealing his items.

To start off I'm writing this complaint on behalf of Djscales101 also known now as Alpha_Male101, and that I'm not only disgusted and disappointed in Steve5729 but also the covenant alliance as Im sure they know this occurred. Djscales101 is one of the most respectable people Ive had the...
  19. Jammin_Mas

Suggestion Enderpearls and Ghast rates

EnderPearls: Currently at spawn you can buy ender pearls for 384 shards a stack. Personally I feel like this number is way to high for something that can be used up in one battle. Another option around the pearl cost at spawn is to actually go farm them in the end. I went there with a looting 3...
  20. Jammin_Mas

rikard_renata for slicer

Extremely kind and humble guy who owns a nice little town in northern kalros. Also takes time out of his way every time a new player logs in to welcome them and assist them if they have trouble. Great Guy!