Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. ArcherSquid

ArcherSquid for PvE Developer

Age: 17 Current rank: Sentry Which role you are applying for: PvE Why you think you should become this role: I've played Loka for over 3 years now and I always enjoy the new PvE content that gets released (the Halloween quest was hype). I have experience using the quest plugin as well as I'd be...
  2. ArcherSquid

Implemented Change Pearl Failed Mechanic

The pearl failed mechanic was implemented to prevent people from glitching in blocks which for the most part has worked. I'd like to suggest that if your pearl fails you either get it refunded or its cooldown halved (8s -> 4s). This is because in many cases players are punished for using their...
  3. ArcherSquid

Teyu for Slicer

i love teydu he is so nice and he is one of a kind. we need teydu as slicer !!
  4. ArcherSquid

ArcherSquid for Sentry

Age: 17 Current rank: Slicer Which rank you are applying for: Sentry What you think is expected of this rank: A sentry should be someone who can help out the community when needed and assist new players. There are many different situations that can occur daily on the server and these issues need...
  5. ArcherSquid

Implemented loka ping

im TICKED. everyone has increased ping for no reason. it is not more stable. ping still spikes. chunk loading slow. sign below if ur ping got increased and if ur FURIOUS!!! i went from 3ms to 29. despicable
  6. ArcherSquid

Implement in Future Remove yourself as builder

Since the only way to remove yourself as builder is to get a person in the town to remove it for you I think it would be a GOOD feature if you could remove yourself. On many occasions people are stuck with builder in one town and cant get builder in another town. Now sure people could abuse this...
  7. ArcherSquid

ArcherSquid for LCR

Age: 17 Current rank: Slicer What you think is expected of position: As I stated in my previous application, which still remains true, a community representative should give the staff a different view on how things can be changed on Loka. A community representative should also be in touch with...
  8. ArcherSquid

Closed Official Stromgarde Tournament

Stormgarde Tournament I ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Tournament will be held on April 25 at 3 PM EST. Entry Fee: 6 diamond blocks per team. You won't be added...
  9. ArcherSquid

Implemented optimize pg

hi again it me so pg kinda does the dookie after it has 25 people in it and it does a good job at simulating 10tps loka fights pls fix thanks
  10. ArcherSquid

Implemented tp people out when town dies

hi so recently alot of old people have been joining back and they spawn in some random ruin (which can get claimed) and it isnt really fair ok pls fix thansk
  11. ArcherSquid

ArcherSquid for LCR

Age: 16 Current rank: Slicer What you think is expected of position: I believe that a community representative should give the staff a different view on how things can be changed on Loka. A community representative should also be in touch with the recent occurrences on the server. Why you think...
  12. ArcherSquid

Implemented Biome Specific Bountifuls(fights)

My idea is to have bountiful territories that are continent specific i.e spruce, dark oak on kalros however with a twist. Since resources are scarce on some continents my idea is to allow capitals/towns to place on bountiful territories on other continents. This fight will be only to get...
  13. ArcherSquid

Suggestion Modules lose strength based on lamp charges

Currently you need to get all 5 charges to destroy a module completely while it has its full power even at 20%. My idea is to have the modules scale based on the number of charges that were put on the lamp. I feel that this would make fights faster and more strategic as well as adding a new...
  14. ArcherSquid

Suggestion Readd Mob Spawning in Towns

Recently there was a update that disabled mob spawns in towns due to TPS loss during fights. This is a good change to make fights more smooth, however I believe this could be done a different way. I propose that all mob spawning is turned off 15 minutes before a fight begins sort of like how...
  15. ArcherSquid

golden apples

yo what it do big chungus in the builidng we need to bring back golden apples because potions dont work bro like on god we used to have pvpers like sku and bat going 32-0 now they die and get no kills i think golden apples need to readded so we can chug like fr my tummy is looking for sum yummy...
  16. ArcherSquid

ArcherSquid for Sentry

Age: 13 Current rank: Slicer Which rank you are applying for: Sentry What you think is expected of this rank: The very best. It is the highest rank one can have whilst still taking part in almost every feature available to the server. You must be able to put personal feelings aside whilst...
  17. ArcherSquid

Consider Implementing Buff nether mobs

Hey gamers!!!!! The nether has been a place where we all gather materials for potions and over the past few updates it has been harder to gather these resources. The dreadfort was added which is a interesting idea however it has nerfed farming of supplies. The nether no longer spawns blaze rods...
  18. ArcherSquid

Consider Implementing pls remove combustion

i got browned
  19. ArcherSquid

Consider Implementing Some Things to Balance Conquest

Over the past few conquest fights I came up with a few ideas that could help balance conquest. Feel free to add criticisms and ideas. Spectral Module: The spectral modules has been in a weird spot since the start of conquest 3.0. At first it was too overpowered and it is still pretty powerful...
  20. ArcherSquid

Consider Implementing Taxes to adjust with territories

Upon my arrival in Stromgarde I came to see that we were paying nearly 150 shards for 0 territories. Torkey didn't update the cost for the current territories so we were basically paying for extra territories when we had none. My suggestion/bug fix (idk) is so that the alliance territory cost...