Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. DisturbedMoskito

It’s ugly tho imo

It’s ugly tho imo
  2. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion Adjust Tab List Colors

I like that. Like a little bit darker shade for people not in your continent. Simple and useful.
  3. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion change town, local, alliance and religion colors back

Yo actually that would me a super good mechanic. You like the new colours that are less eyes-straining? Good. You don’t like em? There is a toggle in settings in the profile menu to go back to legacy colours. i would see me using something like that and I’m pretty sure a lot of other player would.
  4. DisturbedMoskito

E

E
  5. DisturbedMoskito

Implemented bookshelves

Yeah we do that, it’s just pretty long to build that way since we have over 6000 bookshelves in our library
  6. DisturbedMoskito

FroggyFruit for Sentry

Like sigma said. +1
  7. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion GaramaMC? we want lokamc.

While all that happens, Sandsete just be in the middle of Garama. Join us guys we chillin’
  8. DisturbedMoskito

Moskito’s Note block Company !

Hello again! Custom resource packs ! Update: I announce that Moskito's Note Block Company will know put music, any music, and I make you a custom resource pack for your songs, so you can hear them in the game real fast. Super simple. How does it work? So you wake up one day, wanting to have...
  9. DisturbedMoskito

No Plans to Implement REMOVE HEALING CONQUEST GOLEMS

A wild meta has appeared !
  10. DisturbedMoskito

no I only make the music :), I'm sure other people can help you with putting a song in a resource pack, or you can just search online
  11. DisturbedMoskito

Hello everyone! In the past year or so I have been learning and experimenting with note blocks, creating songs and stuff for my town and just for fun. I thought that other people could want to have note block songs for their town, or to add to a resource pack, or for whatever reasons really. So...
  12. DisturbedMoskito

Kingdom of Eneria

Cool wall!
  13. DisturbedMoskito

Suggestion More Lore Quests

I agree. Cool pve lore quest ? +1. Maybe something unique could be interesting, bring some new stuff to the pve side of loka.
  14. DisturbedMoskito

McDanky for LCR

Good leader. He clearly knows how to listen to people and listen to what they have to say, as the leader of Sandsete he has to listen to all of our members which are working on different project and understand our ideas so that everything works perfectly. Without a doubt he would do a great LCR...
  15. DisturbedMoskito

_McFish_ for LCR

Having played a lot with him I can say for sure that he would do a good representative. He is super friendly and is very dedicated to our town, I believe he will put the same energy into his role and make for a great LCR +1
  16. DisturbedMoskito

Ban Appeal - JMartyn

Evading sanctions is kind of common sens really. This isn’t an excuse that is going to help you get unbanned. Plus it’s not their problem if you didn’t know the rules, just like “I didn’t know we couldn’t alt” isn’t a valid excuse. Though the fact that it was on the last day of the ban is a...
  17. DisturbedMoskito

Jammin_Mas For Community Rep

+1 very known member of the community, and nothing bad to say about him. Would make a great LCR