Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. LostProperty

Suggestion GaramaMC? we want lokamc.

What do u mean with this just says no to people coming. how would it bring more
  2. LostProperty

Suggestion GaramaMC? we want lokamc.

-1 This will just take away people from the server
  3. LostProperty

Itz_Abhi42069 For Slicer

+1 Sigmas chill dude enjoy talking with him
  4. LostProperty

Loka fight rolled back.

You guys were having a 6 min warp when it should of been a 8 min <------- proof
  5. LostProperty

Lostproperty for LCR

No proof
  6. LostProperty

2020 Loka Power Rankings

who pissed all over garama?
  7. LostProperty

Lostproperty for LCR

Pardon? i dont recall saying this. I may of a while back but i dont recall saying it,
  8. LostProperty

Lostproperty for LCR

Age: 15 Current rank: Slicer What you think is expected of position: I think LCR should be a respected member of the community and who has a great understanding of the server, LCRs should be able to communicate with the community and put there input into meetings and other ideas for a brighter...
  9. LostProperty

Samisol for Slicer

For real though great dude worth the slicer spot +1
  10. LostProperty

Samisol for Slicer

He likes chicago blackhawks -1
  11. LostProperty

Suggestion AirShip Captial

I think if you win Cap you should automatically get it. It use to be a so cool watching people come and go on the airship. Now they just sit there in spawn and don't do anything. I think they should be given to the capital, Its a useless policies compared to the other ones. So i think Caps...
  12. LostProperty

Suggestion Rivi League

So sometimes people dont listen when you tell them not to warp they warp. So there should be a command that allows you to remove people from the fight. So people can re request. who are meant to be at the fight can go. Pretty simple idea but would be very useful.
  13. LostProperty

Ban appeal (zureaal)

Personally i hate that rule. But its hard to get around. Personally i think that ban should stay. But maybe rethink the rule.
  14. LostProperty

MyNameAintDiego's Ban Appeal

i told u dat man was a spy smh
  15. LostProperty

Teasun FBI

if you havent noticed. Lemon is a little small brain at times
  16. LostProperty

Suggestion Limit Sentry and Admin Commands

Sentry is a trusted rank. I doubt anyone would i abuse it/use it in this way. If they cant be trusted with /spawn why should they even have the role?
  17. LostProperty

Suggestion Changes to transportation

As you said it only takes a day. That took us 5 days with 5 people. Many people have spent weeks/months on ice roads. Ive talked to many people who have built them and its not as easy as just a day thing. You would ether need to grind the ice Or buy it. Ether or takes time. If its buying you...
  18. LostProperty

Suggestion Dungeons

+1 I've been brain storming on the idea for a while now. was planning on making my input soon :)