Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. LostProperty

Lostproperty for LCR

Age: 15 Current rank: Slicer What you think is expected of position: I think LCR should be a respected member of the community and who has a great understanding of the server, LCRs should be able to communicate with the community and put there input into meetings and other ideas for a brighter...
  2. LostProperty

Suggestion AirShip Captial

I think if you win Cap you should automatically get it. It use to be a so cool watching people come and go on the airship. Now they just sit there in spawn and don't do anything. I think they should be given to the capital, Its a useless policies compared to the other ones. So i think Caps...
  3. LostProperty

Suggestion Rivi League

So sometimes people dont listen when you tell them not to warp they warp. So there should be a command that allows you to remove people from the fight. So people can re request. who are meant to be at the fight can go. Pretty simple idea but would be very useful.
  4. LostProperty

No Plans to Implement Discord

So my idea is pretty much as it sounds In the loka discord, Add a command that allows you to see how long till the fight VIA command.
  5. LostProperty

Suggestion Duels

Alright ill make this short and sweet. Idea #1. After a duel allow players to look at the other person Inv so they can see pots etc. Idea #2. Allow spectators to watch duels. This will be used by a command and it will bring up a screen with all the matches you can watch etc. Both pretty...
  6. LostProperty

Suggestion Ping system

I've recently thought of this idea My idea is to add a command like /p (P for ping). A beacon will appear like a wave point in badlion once u run the commands. The command can only be used by owners of the town (The full owner would choose who can use the /p VIA command). The wave point would...
  7. LostProperty

Possible New Fruitopia Pvp tourney?

Hello, my fellow lokans! We have been thinking of making a pvp tourney. We aren't sure if how many people will come and if it's even worth it to make a Pvp tourney So If you can Can you please react with the vote above. This tourney will be pot pvp ofc. Also the rewards will be like a normal...