Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. SayreSlayer

Suggestion Adjust Tab List Colors

-1 froggy suggested it
  2. SayreSlayer

Diego Ban Appeal

example of dieghos beahvior on loka : "In all, he was indicted 21 times but escaped conviction each time, except for the last.[2][3] In 1981, McElroy was convicted of shooting and seriously injuring the town's 70-year-old grocer, Ernest "Bo" Bowenkamp, the previous year.[1] McElroy successfully...
  3. SayreSlayer

Keep diego banned

i got off tarkov to play towny with my little brother, checked disc for the first time in the week and saw diego was banend. I want to say that this is probably the best move that the loka staff has made this year. Appaluse to everyone involved. Such a TOXIC member like him deserves to quarted...
  4. SayreSlayer

Territory Colors

make it a system where you can give individual towns in your alliance to have perms to change only their colour if you're alliance owner, much like perms for other things. that way you dont have a rainbow on every continent but alliance owners can choose to let people do their thang
  5. SayreSlayer

UghBraces for Slicer

jus taking a break so i can go to college without having to spend all night playing w/ legos
  6. SayreSlayer

UghBraces for Slicer

obviously everyone here is memeing. HOW CAN AN LCR BE SO DISCONNECTED WITH HIS VOTERs??
  7. SayreSlayer

Suggestion GaramaMC? we want lokamc.

cov came back so great neews u wont have to be fighting at all anymore
  8. SayreSlayer

foxy im actually about to remove your roles from the alliance again
  9. SayreSlayer

FroggyFruit for Sentry

i offered his stuff back multiple times and still will repay him for killing him. it was a joke. that brewer was dog though
  10. SayreSlayer

thank you admins for saucing up unreadi

thank you admins for saucing up unreadi
  11. SayreSlayer

Posting a different fruit every day until I obtain a Crypt head - Pac_Man Edition

if frogs brewers were a blender they'd be a juiceroo ong
  12. SayreSlayer

FroggyFruit for Sentry

-1 theres a reason you dont even have slicer yet
  13. SayreSlayer

waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa
  14. SayreSlayer

jakeman was there???
  15. SayreSlayer

yeah it dont lag no more dumb diego
  16. SayreSlayer

UghBraces for Slicer

-1 is a terrible pvper and probably a neo-nazi.
  17. SayreSlayer

i agree lurnn is a genius this is so inspiring +1
  18. SayreSlayer

truly few are able to achieve the level of mental gymnastics lurnn has. someone give him a :opyc:
  19. SayreSlayer

AbusiveReject - Ban Appeal 2.0

thank you for making fun of me on steaks ban appeal. i am crying and now will leave loka. this is terrile.
  20. SayreSlayer

LobsterLarry mute appeal

larry donated 250 dollars to loka so this proves hes 1: a drug dealer or 2: is invested in loka. unmuute larry.