Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. Ronshaud

Whew, it’s been quite a long time since I’ve seen this forum. Greetings everyone! I hope you all...

Whew, it’s been quite a long time since I’ve seen this forum. Greetings everyone! I hope you all are well. Crypt, I’ve been watching your stream and you have done an outstanding job with the server. I miss you all so much! Thank you for the times I’ve had with you guys when I was younger, you...
  2. Ronshaud

I turn 19 today, and Loka still hasn’t left my mind. I really wish I was back and poppin! I miss...

I turn 19 today, and Loka still hasn’t left my mind. I really wish I was back and poppin! I miss all of you constantly <3
  3. Ronshaud

May the 4th be with you. Oh wait it’s the 8th

May the 4th be with you. Oh wait it’s the 8th
  4. Ronshaud

Harassment and Racism is not ok...

There is nothing wrong with being black. If anything, I love my ethnicity. I capitalized it because he said, “You won’t get anywhere cause you’re black.” I was just putting my two cents in because i feel as if I’m being successful and doing something with my life. Instead of listening to people...
  5. Ronshaud

Harassment and Racism is not ok...

On behalf of being BLACK, I’ve made it all the way to college, and that kid is super rude. Get that negativity outta hereee boiiiii
  6. Ronshaud

Suggestion Uhc?

i’m still all for this after i made a uhc request in the past
  7. Ronshaud

i love food

i love food
  8. Ronshaud

Ronshaud Risewell

Our story begins beyond the horizon of our sight, to the south of Loka. Past our eyes, where the Artifacts protection ends, lie a series of islands known to its residents as Steamshire Islet. The tale begins when our protagonist was just a young man, an apprentice to a gifted redstoner where his...
  9. Ronshaud

gabrosen for Guardian take three

of course +10. love you bb
  10. Ronshaud

Landroiel for Guardian

+1 bb
  11. Ronshaud

Hello Everyone!

i am a HUGE apple fan lol
  12. Ronshaud

Hello Everyone!

Greetings from Louisiana! I miss you all so so much. I want to give y'all an update on my life right now lol. Um, it is the summer & i start college at Southeastern University in the Fall of 2017. I will be purchasing a macbook pro hopefully soon. Hopefully i can finish where I left off on Loka...
  13. Ronshaud

Yes bb

Yes bb
  14. Ronshaud

May the 4th be with you

in honor of nation Star Wars day umm... idk I just thought this be good to post something lol. Miss you all. Back to real life <3
  15. Ronshaud

bat3415 for Guardian

+1
  16. Ronshaud

gabrosen for Guardian?

Yes yes yes yes yes. Much support love <3 +1
  17. Ronshaud

#LokaCon2017

All star weekend just passed too. Mardi Gras coming up. It's not better than the huge parade in Rio, but it's damn near the second best.
  18. Ronshaud

#LokaCon2017

I don't drink if I know I have to drive back home lol, but I'm no party pooper
  19. Ronshaud

#LokaCon2017

I can drive to New Orleans
  20. Ronshaud

#LokaCon2017

#LokaCon2k17NewOrleansLouisiana We have great food and cultural sights. Very nice, much fun