Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. Guynne

Suggestion New Biome Suggestions (and lore with it)

That's a good reasoning, plus I think if there's only RI, it would draw the community more towards one place instead of spreading them out, but ultimately that's up to the owners.. Plus the terrain is naturally harder to survive on, so it would work really well since RI's already have more mob...
  2. Guynne

It could be a "smaller resource continent" or something thereof related, but I doubt you would get very far into them without having some navigational issues and other things, they're meant to be for lots of combat, or have hard navigation. Once again as aforementioned, they could be a small...
  3. Guynne

There is a setup to these biomes as well, since most of you say a larger player base would be needed, they can be modified from vanilla biomes using a specific key, so they could for example, the Plains of Ascalon could be turned into the Plaguelands I mentioned above.
  4. Guynne

Hello. I've come here to suggest biomes (3), which are all custom (not based off of a vanilla biome) and some can have lore applied, so I think if you make a 4th continent, you could use one of them, or a few, as you see fit. I have an inability to attach pictures, so I'll describe them best I...