Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Search results

1. Xlan

FatalDeath for Slicer

+1 FATALDEATH is a top tier lad. very good boy
  2. Xlan

Im am so sorry...

ye
  3. Xlan

April Conquest Update

i am sad there is no coalition name or chat because that would be great but i am happy about the other stuff. very nice :timmy:
  4. Xlan

Conquest, Beachheads and More!

COUNTER POINT
  5. Xlan

Good morning

Good morning
  6. Xlan

Conquest, Beachheads and More!

oh MY
  7. Xlan

NerdNation's Departure & Raid

Y E E T love u goodbye
  8. Xlan

Jthebookworm for Slicer

With this new information I would like to call J stupid and dumb. I apologize for I did not know she was such a menace on the server. I WILL be better.
  9. Xlan

hi

hi
  10. Xlan

what

what
  11. Xlan

Suggestion Remove Bed Bombing

yes pls
  12. Xlan

Implemented Nerf Buff Module

Wait I'm confused. Because when buff was first introduced, the post says that it was only a 2x health increase to golems, but in the recent post it says that it was buffed from 200% to 300%. I can't seem to find anywhere in between where it was changed from a 100% health increase to a 200%...
  13. Xlan

Suggestion Changes to Loka are needed.

all i see is this
  14. Xlan

Xlan for Slicer

+1 thanks, i always thought I should be the lead director behind balance changes
  15. Xlan

Curlyy for Slicer

10/10 nice person. let her say welcome to loka in intro chat +1
  16. Xlan

_Adzy for Sentry

P L U S O N E _adzy_ is a very good minecraft player and an even better loka minecraft player. He has the maturity and mental attitude to be a fantastic sentry. also he has nice legs,:)
  17. Xlan

Silentstorm6 for Slicer

+1 SIlent is VERY GOOD, TOP TIER VERY NICE. SLICER MATERIAL
  18. Xlan

Jthebookworm for Slicer

Ok, so this one is basically a nobrainer. Jthebookworm? More like JtheBestPersonEverWorm. She is like, nice :) (smile). Loves to help people, and helps out new players when she is online! If I am to be honest, J is like a rainbow across the sky, for she brings a new dawn of happiness whenever...