Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Recent content by Qfu

1. Qfu

Suggestion A few Quality of Life and General Suggestions

party pooper
  2. Qfu

Loka Spotify Playlist

3. Qfu

What makes a Good 1.9 PvP Server

just change the damage to 66.6% or 99.9% i dont see what the problem is...
  4. Qfu

Seeking Religious Advice

I heard you are requiring assistance? I’m kind of a god myself
  5. Qfu

No one cares

No one cares
  6. Qfu

Suggestion Valuable items stopped despawning

I like the burial idea, think it'd be quite neat; not sure about the others though
  7. Qfu

Qfu for Community Representative

Age: 16 Current rank: Slicer *Apologies if the application is really short, just wanted to keep it straight to the point. No one likes long-winded players or applicants! *cough* What you think is expected of position: I believe that a community representative should be a knowledgeable and...
  8. Qfu

Kaph for Sentry Representative

-1. Without being biased, one of my memories of Kaph which really struck me was when he made all of his town members log on for a fight just to tell them to not warp so that the enemies KDs do not get boosted. I strongly believe that type of mentality isn't correspondent to someone who is a...
  9. Qfu

Suggestion Third Option for Accepting Duel Requests

Why can’t you just not accept it though
  10. Qfu

Suggestion /g autopromote

Well some players could just cheat to get prestige (eg stealing from storage and handing it in), they could basically be farming prestige. An owner will be needed so that they can certify that all of the goods handed it were obtained appropriately before promoting you; I don’t believe having...
  11. Qfu

Marblesack12 for Community Representative

-1 didn’t give me my kahoot gift which was promised
  12. Qfu

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderm3n looking for work!

+1 He truly is my- Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man.
  13. Qfu

Toxicity

Tragic.
  14. Qfu

Thwartin' be Hard

Honestly, the rules regarding what you can and cannot do whilst raiding has to loosen up. Not being able to trick players into letting you into their base etc is frankly quite a dumb rule, havent seen any other servers with that rule. Not allowing glitching into bases is obviously against the...