Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Recent content by Lurnn

1. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

das on baby
  2. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

holy broken
  3. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

You mean a death your willing to take
  4. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

large brain mine has
  5. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

It would certainly seem that at this point in time, it would be a good idea to take a good hard look at the issues at hand with an eye towards focusing on trying to find an overall understanding of the circumstances of the matter in which we presently find ourselves, so that in order to move...
  6. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

After numerous officials attending the proclaimed, much needed, annual meeting on the for-claimed issue provided by the participant that the apparent witness’ account regarding the infraction perpetrated by the entity that is not actually present on the photographic evidence did actually commit...
  7. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

This is nothing but a meretricious deceit, for my solemn is nothing but fathomable and ostentatious. This is true to the extend of ontologism and Kiergegaardism, thereby through all of certainty. You shall be of verboten and censured into utter dissension, for your imbroglio is nothing but a...
  8. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

In striving to create a complex relationship between concepts, a definite grasp between said ideas is absolutely necessary. However, it may become apparent that the fusion of the two subjects is ineffective, rendering a nullified result. In this case, a conclusion is far more difficult to draw...
  9. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

It can only serve to expose in the harshest possible light the fallacy of these analytical constructs (if we may, at least pro demonstratiu, indulge the conceit of referencing them thus) to take them to their logical conclusion; for while it is not a formally constructed axiom within the...
  10. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

this is why garama is rich and best and eneria is stinky and jibblypop is the best.
  11. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

no1 is acting like both sides arent doing it thats legit not the point???? that's not my argument whatsoever, i haven't said anything remotely like that at all, so once again when your ready to accept basic logic and whats actually being said instead of making your own ideal perfect story of...
  12. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

and there we have it! stop arguing if you aren't going to use fact and basic logic, your brain is clearly set to trash talk mode come back when you are ready to have a coherent logical debate / conversation thank you.
  13. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

I think lokas stance on things that can insta kill you have been very clear, everything that can do that in an unreasonable amount of speed has been nerfed and I think will continue to be nerfed- Crystals, Beds, and I find it unlikely that it will change here, personally i'm not that bothered...
  14. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

1 - nice once again not a real response your just trash talking rather then debating the actual issue 2 - once again dumb point 3 - you are missing the point completely here i said that with visuals it's easier who is debating that??? lmao 4 - yup 5 - good I understand you are used to short...
  15. Lurnn

Suggestion TNT Minecarts

1 - it's not just about ganks and i only used that as an example, the idea is that a split second is all you need you meme 2 - again not a reason 3 - how is that even a valid response to what i said 4 - yup 5 - yeah continue doing your thang