Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2018 at 9:12 PM
Birthday:
July 6
Premier Of Heldenstadt

Share This Page

Johann_Pachelbel

New Member, Male, from Heldenstadt, Northern Ascalon

Heldenstadt is now recruiting for its provincial Army. To anyone who wishes to join, please do let DerpDemon or myself know! Dec 4, 2018

Johann_Pachelbel was last seen:
Dec 10, 2018 at 9:12 PM
    1. Johann_Pachelbel
      Johann_Pachelbel
      Heldenstadt is now recruiting for its provincial Army. To anyone who wishes to join, please do let DerpDemon or myself know!
      1. iliketea1254 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 6
    Premier Of Heldenstadt
    Hengist Rawkes, Founder And Kirkjä Poobah (Holy Leader) Of The Vahrüst Of Kronecius , Founder And Current Elder Of The Vorkatian Holy Province Of Yeivenschveik , Founder And Imperial Öster Of The Vorkatian Imperium (In Function) , Founder Of Greyhelm , Grand Elder In The Grand Court Of The Communal Order Of The Vorkatian Imperium (In Function), Grand Paladin of The Court Of The Vorkatian Ministry Of Confidentiality (In Function) , Founder Of The Vorkatian Nobility/Aristocracy (In Function) , Founder And Head Of The United Treaty (In Function) , Founder Of The 'Solitary Society Of Georgia, Virginia, And Maryland’ (Dissolved) , Founder Of The Kamshiro Society Of Heldenstadt (In Function) , Founder Of The Vorkatian Broadcasting System (In Function) , Head Of The Sackville Family , Co-Founder Of Das Armat Krafte (Dissolved) , Founder Of The Armata Romana (Dissolved) , Member Of The Order Of The Elephant (In Function) , Magister Of The Order Of S.K. (In Function) , Founder Of The Kamshirontic Society (In Function) , International Ally Of The Zanshi Empire (Z.E.) , Brother Of The Zanshi's Order , International Ally Of The 75th Ranger Regiment (75 R.R.) , Former Senior Representative Of The Garaman Imperial Confederation , Founder Of 'Greyhelm's Finest' Meadery , And Associate Of Preimier Rik Latyeskov And The Norwegian Baron.

Signature

Signed Sincerely By Öster Hengist I Of The Vorkatian Imperium