Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Recent content by DoktorDuck

1. DoktorDuck

I Gabrosen would like to become a slicer

I was nominated by Ronshaud two or three months ago for my first tour and nothing...
  2. DoktorDuck

AfricanPenguins and RogueWatermellon Ban Report

Nevermind this has been resolved.
  3. DoktorDuck

AfricanPenguins and RogueWatermellon Ban Report

Today I was giving a tour to lothleal, a new player who just joined. In the time I was giving the tour, AfricanPenguins and RogueWatermellons were making sarcastic remarks and having some meaningless conversation which they could've done in town chat, which I told them to. The two also made a...
  4. DoktorDuck

Oh no, Defgnw!! I forgot to wish you a happy birthday on May 20th it makes me sad face! D:

Oh no, Defgnw!! I forgot to wish you a happy birthday on May 20th it makes me sad face! D:
  5. DoktorDuck

Fort Constantine Applications

Maybe you should do what I do, Defgnw. All these tours I give also gives me a whole lot of chances to recruit. Recruit players who just joined Loka. It's very effective.
  6. DoktorDuck

New TARDIS near spawn

It wasn't a problem. A. It was rolled back. B. It was minor damage. C. He won't get banned for griefing because that TARDIS also belongs to him.
  7. DoktorDuck

New TARDIS near spawn

Okay then....
  8. DoktorDuck

New TARDIS near spawn

I built a TARDIS with MapleJava and Pemx today. It's amazing in my opinion. Here are the coords if you want to check it out yourself: 297.450x -35z. Tell me what you guys think about it in the comments below! (TARDIS=time and relative dimension and space. It's bigger on the inside and can...
  9. DoktorDuck

Famous Lokan Quotes

Duck: brb makin chicken wings Dwemer_Sphere: haha! A duck making chicken wings! I bet it's not the World's Spiciest Dicken Wings Dwemer_Sphere: oh lord.. Zorack: Goodness...Dicken wings do not sound particularly tasty Duck: Dicken wings??? Dwemer_Sphere: It was a typo Duck: I sure hope so
  10. DoktorDuck

Famous Lokan Quotes

My friend came on and said this: "MOTHER****ERS BAN ME!" (apparently he got banned from 3 servers that day)
  11. DoktorDuck

Famous Lokan Quotes

Aww you're making me blush XD
  12. DoktorDuck

Suggestion Conveyor Belts

Alright, just a thought.
  13. DoktorDuck

Suggestion Conveyor Belts

I've been checking out this website with a bunch of one-command mods in vanilla minecraft. This one would be a great add in my opinion. The website is: http://mrgarretto.com/cmd/conveyorbelts. It moves items on a conveyor belt which would be really really helpful, transporting items to your...