Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Recent content by ACwavelength

1. ACwavelength

special_llama is a fake llama

special_llama is a fake llama
  2. ACwavelength

Forums Mute

Unnecessarily harsh comment, not needed, therefore he should be muted @Magpieman also why is he ''well known'' cause I don't even know him
  3. ACwavelength

Forums Mute

what like you did when strom came up to your door demanding money?
  4. ACwavelength

''winterfell'' need I say any more

''winterfell'' need I say any more
  5. ACwavelength

A case study of urbanisation on Ascalon

silent what are you on about
  6. ACwavelength

Conquest, Beachheads and More!

Partly cause by your little proxy toxic comment, ngl but people have got to realise the real problem. I know cov, wolf force and nexa make proxies all the time but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try and deter them.
  7. ACwavelength

Another good point. Sku you gotta be more relaxed, cov loosing isn't the end of the world. You too crypt.
  8. ACwavelength

Just adding something won't make conquest any better... with proxies there's no use in doing a big massive fight which you could use to get some resources or strength which you could get any other way...
  9. ACwavelength

yeah I haven't read any of this but this should fix all your problems 1. stop town hopping 2. add beachheads that can also be used on your own continent 3. deter proxies Now I'll just go and read anything above that might change what should be on this list 4. make it so any beachead on your...
  10. ACwavelength

Eldritch is still alive?

Eldritch is still alive?
  11. ACwavelength

RACISM just cause we're true kalrosians

RACISM just cause we're true kalrosians
  12. ACwavelength

If it's a new town, as in a genuinely new town you're moving to, it isn't a proxy. Also I do understand that proxies can be for conquest, it's just that the question was only 2 marks not 3.
  13. ACwavelength

Suggestion Farming

Really? I was thinking of a way to reward and track farming progress, and what does more than getting the rank ''farmer'' or getting some orbs? It also makes certain items valuable - a motive to raid and trade.
  14. ACwavelength

Since my geography GCSE exam has been cancelled, I've decided to test my geographical skills on Loka instead. I chose the Ascalonian plains and surrounding areas as they are an example of urbanisation in a developed country, and due to the current situation there. Figure A Map of...
  15. ACwavelength

Suggestion Farming

What about tool levelling? There could be rewards and competitions/titles based around who has the highest level tools. I'm not saying there should be a stat tracking for hoes, only something similar to ''x foe slain'' on weapons.